Powerful tools and functionality enable manufacturers to streamline the production process, improve efficiency and capture more detailed and accurate production data than ever before.
- Identify and Improve first pass yield (FPY)
- Increase throughput
- Improve visibility
- Reduce waste
- Reduce downtime
- Improve quality
- Collect accurate production data
- Eliminate manual data entry
- Reduce paperwork
- Streamline your billing process
Schedule your plant continuously and automatically based on Just-in-Time and Theory of Constraints philosophies. Evaluate machine constraints, resource and tooling availability, order backlog and shipping requirements, and optimize efficiency, throughput and on-time delivery. Identify bottlenecks in your production process and reduce the impact of those bottlenecks. Balance load across similar machines. And make adjustments to the schedule continuously throughout the day as needed— automatically.
Record production data on the factory floor automatically, in real time.
Photo eyes and electronic connectivity to your laminators, printers, extrusion, blow-mold and injection machines, and more provide up-to-date production information at your fingertips. Managers, supervisors, customer service staff, and operators have access to accurate information in real time. Supervisors and managers can monitor machine progress, performance, downtime, and waste remotely from any office location, even from home.
- Operators access the schedule and required information from PCs or work stations located on the factory floor.
- Accurate production data is recorded immediately and automatically eliminating the need for hand-written production data and later re-keying.
- Downtime data is collected automatically. Operators are prompted to supply a code and additional information.
- Waste is determined based on count differences at the extruder or other machines and final count point.
- Production data is transferred electronically to your accounting system for billing purposes.
Streamline quality management.
Incorporate quality management directly within your production process. Define QA test requirements and customize tests quickly and easily. Prompt Operators on the production floor automatically to perform tests at the required time and interval. Record test results in real time at PCs or work stations on the floor and eliminate written results and delayed data entry. Collect test data electronically from testing devices. Alert Management or designated staff via text message or email of persistent quality problems. Produce QA documentation and verification quickly and easily. Analyze and report on extensive test data to improve the decision-making process.