A Premier Software Solutions Provider
Kiwiplan has been developing and providing powerful, industry specific software solutions for the corrugated and packaging industry for more than 30 years. Today Kiwiplan is the single largest software provider dedicated to meeting the specific needs of packaging manufacturers around the globe.
The Kiwiplan Suite
A complete, integrated suite of software applications provides solutions to address sales order processing, manufacturing execution, supply chain management, inventory logistics, and more. The Manufacturing Execution suite provides automated scheduling, shop floor data collection, tooling management, electronic links to machinery, controllers and equipment on the factory floor, quality management, and more. Learn more about our products.
Benefits and ROI
A Kiwiplan solution provides manufacturers with the ability to increase production efficiency and throughput and respond immediately and automatically to changing circumstances, hot orders, availability of raw materials and tooling, and more. Kiwiplan tools also increase visibility, improve communication and promote team work. Learn more about ROI.
- Increase production efficiency
- Reduce downtime
- Reduce waste
- Reduce costs
- Reduce overtime
- Reduce inventory
- Automate scheduling 24/7
- Improve on-time delivery
- Optimize your supply chain
Kiwiplan provides dedicated sales and service to more than 600 customer locations world-wide. Many of our customers have been with us for two and three decades. It is our goal and objective to establish and maintain long term, supportive relationships with these customers by communicating and understanding their needs and delivering high quality solutions, support and sales service on a continuous basis to meet these needs.
- 1981 Kiwiplan began developing software solutions to meet the needs of the corrugated industry. First based in Auckland, New Zealand as a subsidiary of Australian based Amcor Limited.
- 1998 Kiwiplan became privately owned by its founders and management.
- 2007 Kiwiplan was acquired by Illinois Tool Works.
- 2014 Kiwiplan joined Signode Industrial Group.
Today Kiwiplan's world headquarters is located in the United States (Cincinnati, Ohio). With development continuing to take place in New Zealand.
- In business since 1985
- Global Headquarters: Cincinnati, OH USA
- Number of customer locations: 600+
- Number of employees: 160+
Member of the following organizations:
- Association of Independent Corrugated Converters (AICC)
- Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry, Inc. (TAPPI)
- Association of Corrugators of the Caribbean, Central and South America (ACCCSA)
- Society of the Plastics Industry (SPI)
- Advancing Productivity, Innovation, and Competitive Success (Association for Operations Management) (APICS)
- European Federation of Corrugated Board Manufacturers (FEFCO)
- Verband der Wellpappen-Industrie e.V. (VDW)
- UK Sheet Plant Association (SPA)
- Asociación Española de Fabricantes de Envases y Embalajes de Cartón (AFCO)